The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
Therefore my heart celebrates,
and I give thanks to him with my song.
The Lord is the strength of his people;
he is a stronghold of salvation for his anointed.Psalm 28:7-8
Oftentimes in life, we become discouraged and want to quit. Life gets too hard, and we wonder where we can go to resign. However, instead of waving the white flag, we instead need to lean into God and into His Spirit inside of us.
In this episode:
- Learn where your true strength comes from
- Discover where our true joy comes from
- Be reminded the victory is assured
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Francis Chan Rope Illustration
- Abide: 40 Ways to Focus on Jesus Daily
Connect with Tara: