So I’ve decided to begin a research project. I want to discover answers to a few questions:
- What percentage of Christians are spending daily quite time with God?
- If so, why? What motivates them?
- If so, what resources have they found helpful?
- If not, why? What barriers are standing in the way?
- What resources are currently available to encourage daily quite time?
You can help me with the first few questions by taking the poll at the left, and either commenting on this post or messaging me on Facebook your answers to questions 2-4. Questions 5 I’m researching, but if you have suggestions, I would love to hear them good or bad.
My goal with this research is to discover, first, if there is a real need of a resource or tool to encourage adults, but especially parents, in their daily walk with God. And second, if there are good resources already out there that just need more publicity. Or if there are not resources out there, especially for moms, what type of resource(s) is/are needed?
The poll will be available until June 1st. So you would like to refer your friends here, so I can get a larger sampling of data, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your help with this research!