So many times right now life seems chaotic and out of control. How are we to hold to God during those times when we feel like everything is slipping away? How are we to find time with him when we are overwhelmed?
This week Stacey Thacker shares how she clung to God even when her husband had a sudden cardiac arrest and her daughter was diagnosed with an illness that led to regular doctor visits. Through it all she stuck close to God, but not in a way you might expect.
In this episode learn:
- How to see God even during the storms
- Why prayer is so important in our lives
- Practical ways to cling to God during the chaos
- How we can guide our children into a relationship with Jesus
- Threadbare Prayer by Stacey Thacker
- ESV Study Bible
- Growth Roots Journal
- Precepts for Kids
- Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Story of God’s Love for You (Jesus Storybook Bible for Adults) by Sally Lloyd-Jones
Connect with Stacey:
- Facebook (@OfficialStaceyThacker)
- Twitter (@staceythacker)
- Instagram (@staceythacker)
Stacey Thacker is an author, blogger, speaker, and believer who loves God’s Word and connecting with women. Her passion is to encourage women in their walks with God and equip them to study the Bible. She created the blog community Mothers of Daughters and now blogs on her site, StaceyThacker.com.
Thacker is the author of seven books including Hope for the Weary Mom: Let God Meet You in the Mess and has written a series of Bible studies, The Girlfriends’ Guide to the Bible. Her latest book is Threadbare Prayer: Prayers for Hearts that Feel Hidden, Hurt, or Hopeless.
She worked with Campus Crusade for Christ for five years before becoming a full-time mom to four daughters. Her family lives on the Orlando, FL area.