Right now as our kids boomerang in and out of distance learning or have transitioned completely to homeschooling, emotions can run high as we all make adjustments. There can be many tears from them and us!
It leaves us wondering, how do we navigate these adjustments and handle the emotions in healthy ways?
In this episode learn:
- How to Value emotions during the chaos
- Healthy ways to talk about and walk through feelings
- Tips for adjusting to new routines
- How to handle our many responsibilities
- How to pause in Jesus’ presence
- What Am I Feeling by Josh and Christi Straub
- Jesus Calling for Christmas by Sarah Young
- Advent – Truth in Tinsel by Amanda White
- Unwrapping the Names of Jesus by Asheritah Ciuciu
Connect with Michelle Diercks:
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This doesn’t change the price you pay, but it does help support this ministry. Thank you!
This Fall’s listener survey is available! The OverACup podcast was birthed out of last year’s survey and God’s leading. I can’t wait to see what comes from this year’s survey! As a “Thank you!” you’ll be entered to win a Starbucks gift card!