We’re now beginning week three. How are you doing so far? Are you finding time to spend with God each day?
This week’s chapter is all about perspective. I’m praying you find time each day to spend with God and hear His words to you this week.
(To join in the conversation please join us on Facebook–here.)
Monday, June 25th-Overview Day
- What thoughts and ideas jump out at you? Why? Consider sharing them with us on Facebook.
Tuesday, June 26th-“Righteouness Through Faith in Christ,” Part 1
- Where does your confidence for salvation lie?
- How might you be placing confidence in the flesh by your actions or mental check lists? Prayed—check. Sunday morning worship—check. Read my Bible—check.
Wednesday, June 27th-“Righteousness Through Faith in Christ,” Part 2
- Where does Paul’s confidence lie?
- How does this confidence effect the way he lives? (You may need to consider his travels in Acts.)
Thursday, June 28th-“Straining Toward the Goal,” Part 1
- What is Paul’s goal in life?
- What in your life are you not forgetting and leaving behind that may be hindering you from whole heartedly pursuing Christ? (Think the Rich Young Ruler in Mark 10:17-31)
Friday, June 29th-“Strining Toward the Goal,” Part 2
- Here Paul emphasizes the importance of an eternal perspective vs. an earthly perspective. How might you work to keep your eyes and heart focused heavenward today?