Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit—which is the word of God.Ephesians 6:17
We often hear Satan’s lies telling us we’re not enough, not doing “it” right, not…. Fill-in-the-blank. One of the best ways to fight those lies is to use God’s truth. Jesus even gives us this example in Luke 4 in the wilderness when he faces Satan.
Memorizing God’s Word might seem tedious or something better for kids in Sunday School, but it can be a powerful tool to fight the lies, discover sin, and help us grow to be like Jesus.
In this episode learn:
- Why memorizing scripture is important
- How to be consistent
- How to invite our families
- How to prepare for success
- Million Praying Moms
- OverACup Facebook Group
- Psalm 139 Memory Verse Resources (FREE)
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
- SHARPEN Your Sword Workshop