Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.John 15:4-5, ESV
Ever wonder how the OverACup podcast got its name? In this one year Anniversary episode, hear “the rest of the story.”
I share how my Mom’s influence saw me through an abusive childhood and instead of running away from God taught me to run to Him.
In this episode….
- Learn the power of a mother’s influence
- Where the “OverACup” name comes from
- How you can begin to grow your own relationship with God today
- OverACup Community Facebook Group
- OverACup Patreon Community
- Devotional: Little Visits with God
- Abide 5 Day Challenge
- Ep. 23: How to Memorize Scripture Quickly and Easily
Are you ready to learn how to walk with Jesus throughout your day? Take the Abide 5 Day Challenge! For five days you’ll receive 1 quick idea by email. These ideas can be done by yourself or with your family!