“I recall your sincere faith that first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and now, I am convinced, is in you also.”2 Tim. 1:5
“Where can a mother go to resign?” Have you ever felt this way? Like one more load of laundry, dishwasher load, or argument between siblings will be the end of you.
Me too, friend! Those are the days when I need to remember to focus my eyes on Jesus and remember what he says about this all important job. It can be hard to find hope and meaning in the middle of our messes, but it is there! In our homes, we have the ability to influence generations and it isn’t a responsibility to be taken lightly. This is the most important job you’ll ever do!
In this episode learn what the Bible says about mothers and how a mother’s influence, example, and words matter so very much to our children!
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- Nothing Less by Jana Magruder
- Interview with Jana Magruder “Nothing Less: Engaging Kids in a Lifetime of Faith”
- Praying for Boys by Brooke McGlothlin
- Abide: 40 Ways to Focus on Jesus Daily by Tara L. Cole
- OverACup Patreon Community
Connect with Tara: